Pages

Ads 468x60px

dimanche 7 décembre 2014

I've Finally Figured Out How To Fly First Class For The Price Of Coach

Delta Airlines Boeing 747-451 N665US


I flew from New York to London the other day.


All else being equal, like most people, I would rather fly Business Class or First Class than Economy Class.


But all else is distinctly not equal. So I don't.


Happily, with some help from my wife, I have finally figured out how to fly First Class for the price of coach.


My transformational adventure started at the gleaming new Delta Terminal at New York's JFK. For the first time in decades, parts of this American airport don't look like they belong in the third world.






There's even art!






There are also hip brands. Airport people have finally figured out that airport eaters prefer to eat the same stuff at airports that they eat in the outside world.






See the rest of the story at Business Insider



















from Tech http://ift.tt/1u3yPkd

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire