Pages

Ads 468x60px

mardi 31 mars 2015

The Best Ways to Sell Books Online

muo-internet-sell-books-online-ft

I like to read. A lot. So much so, in fact, that my father-in-law installed a self-built six foot long bookcase in our house shortly after we moved in, and even that wasn’t enough to deal with the vast collection of novels, guides, encyclopaedias and biographies that I owned. My wife brought a few into the mix too, as did my children when they arrived. My office has four sets of shelves, with the one internal wall creaking under the weight of a one-man library, and corners and the over-door space also dedicated to literature. (I won’t even begin to...


Read the full article: The Best Ways to Sell Books Online







from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/19y24ba

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire