Pages

Ads 468x60px

vendredi 3 juillet 2015

Apple Watch Cases Are Here, But Do You Really Need One?

apple-watch-case

As expected, dozens of cases and bands are showing up for Apple’s most personal mobile device, the Apple Watch. But how do the cases look, and are they really necessary? I’ve had my Sports Edition Apple Watch for about two weeks now, and though I thought wouldn’t need another band, I forked over the $150 for the Leather Loop, because it’s way more stylish than the rubber fluoroelastomer band. But when it comes to rugged case, no matter how stylish, I can’t see a need for one. On the other hand, a durable case could be the kind of protective accessory for...

Read the full article: Apple Watch Cases Are Here, But Do You Really Need One?



from MakeUseOf http://bit.ly/1HCa8HP

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire