Pages

Ads 468x60px

vendredi 3 juillet 2015

I Acted Like A Prick With a Selfie Stick, Here’s How People Reacted

selfie-stick-expreriment

“Oh look! A selfie stick,” says one passerby, pointing at me and my friend, Puppy. Thirty seconds later another mutters “idiots” as he walks past. Ignoring the insult, I struck another pose and tried to angle myself so I was in the way of as many people as possible. How had I got myself into this situation? In truth, it was entirely my fault. Never someone to say no to a ridiculous assignment, Ryan Dube, MakeUseOf’s Managing Editor, easily convinced me to conduct a small social experiment: I’d take a selfie stick out in public and generally act like an...

Read the full article: I Acted Like A Prick With a Selfie Stick, Here’s How People Reacted



from MakeUseOf http://bit.ly/1JGKEqt

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire