Pages

Ads 468x60px

vendredi 27 février 2015

3 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Switching To Safari

switch-safari

The choice of web browsers is overwhelming. Chrome is the most popular in the world at the moment, but Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and many other less well-known products are all trying their hardest to eat away at its dominance. It’s not easy to decide which one to use; look at any tech site and you’ll get totally different perspectives, with innumerable pros and cons, claims and counter-claims, and tips and hints. At this point I should say that I am a Windows user. I’ve always been a Windows user. I’ve dabbled with a Chromebook in recent years, but...


Read the full article: 3 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Switching To Safari







from MakeUseOf http://ift.tt/18tQZbf

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire