Pages

Ads 468x60px

mardi 9 avril 2019

Ten Unusual Car Air Fresheners Your Car Doesn’t Need

Do you enjoy hanging a fresh air freshener (that’s a bit of a mouthful) in your car? If you do these ten you are about to see might be ones to avoid. I have gone out in search of the craziest and most unusual smelling air fresheners from around the world and boy did I come up with some weird ones…   10 – Squirrel in Underpants Car Air Freshener – Buy Now on Amazon >> Click Here << Is there anything fresher than the smell of a squirrel in tight, white underpants? I don’t think so and now your whole car can small just like that! This might sound odd, but I am now wondering what sort of smell

The post Ten Unusual Car Air Fresheners Your Car Doesn’t Need appeared first on Top 10 of Anything and Everything - The Fun Top Ten Blog.



from Top 10 of Anything and Everything – The Fun Top Ten Blog http://bit.ly/2Kkqc91

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire