Pages

Ads 468x60px

vendredi 31 août 2018

Ten Amazing Ways to Recycle and Reuse a Pizza Box

Seeing as I care so much for the environment I thought I would bring you another post about recycling. But this time I thought we could look at ten amazing ways to recycle and reuse your empty pizza boxes. 10 – Pizza Box Solar Oven If you can’t be bothered to switch on your microwave (I know how long that can take), but you have time to throw together your own ghetto Pizza Box Solar Oven. Or you have more money to waste on creating a Pizza Box Solar Oven than it would cost to buy a fully-cooked, new pizza then this project is for you. Enough with the hate. There are actual uses for this solar oven so I

The post Ten Amazing Ways to Recycle and Reuse a Pizza Box appeared first on Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!.



from Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!! http://bit.ly/2NB9gs9

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire