Pages

Ads 468x60px

jeudi 30 août 2018

Ten Pictures That Ask “What if Nicolas Cage Played That Role?”

As much as I enjoyed compiling my “Top 10 Awesome Van Damme Photoshop Pictures” and how much Jean-Claude will always be one of my favourite action hero of the ‘90s, Nicholas Cage has made some awesome movies himself and rightly deserves a post on this site as well. So without further ado, here is my top ten movie roles that I couldn’t help but think “What if Nicolas Cage Played That Role?”   10 – Nicolas Cage as Mike Lowery and Marcus Burnett – niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com Mike Lowery and Marcus Burnett or to me and you Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are the guys in the movie “Bad Boys”. What’s better than Nicolas Cage in a movie? Two Nicolas Cages in

The post Ten Pictures That Ask “What if Nicolas Cage Played That Role?” appeared first on Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!.



from Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!! http://bit.ly/2NyknC3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire