Pages

Ads 468x60px

jeudi 9 août 2018

Ten Action Heroes of the 90s That Turned Me Into the Man I Am Today

Are you ready for the ultimate nostalgia as we reminisce about the top 10 action heroes of the 90s; a time when action movies were actually good? With fair yet tough decisions, Arnold Schwarzenegger (“I’ll be back”), Bruce Willis (“yippie-ki-yay”) and Jean-Claude Van Damme (the muscles from Brussels) have all earned a well deserving place in our top ten action heroes of the 90s list. If you were lucky enough to grow up in the 90s or even the 80s, you should think yourself lucky as these were the action hero decades, with the only movie coming close recently being The Expendables – they just don’t make them like they used to. Below you will find my rundown on best

The post Ten Action Heroes of the 90s That Turned Me Into the Man I Am Today appeared first on Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!!.



from Top 10 of Anything and Everything!!! http://bit.ly/2OTLzfL

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire